Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Smudge

Optimate in or Opt out?

11 posts in this topic

Got my X11 connected by permanent battery lead to an Optimate, which I have never has a problem with, however with the purchase of the old VF1000 looming, I think I will need to invest in another. Should I stick with Optimate or anybody suggest anything better/cheaper? I have heard rumours that Lidl sell something similar, but I'd sooner not blow up my bike for the sake of a tenner!

Oxford Optimizers boast a similar spec as the optimate and are a few quid cheaper.A mate has one and hes had no problems...Take Care..Steve

Steve just bought a Tronix from Lidl's ?12.99,my nephews has had one for 3 years for his R1 and says it does the same job as the Optimate.

I have a Lidl/Aldi variant too and cannot fault it ?12.99 it is TuV marked.

Yep we have the Lidl one too, does exactly as it says on the tin. No pretty lights or bells and whistles just plug it in and thats it

Is it on sale all year round at Lidl?

Ta boys... Got a Lidl in Stamford too! Woo hoo...

I just bought brand new Oximiser from that nasty auction site.Quality Oxford product on very reasonable price, found very positive reviews from the customers

Paid total ?27.50 including postage to Bulgaria.

5fe0cbc15fa52ca3c9d0ce69bd580af7.image.310x298.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGrVaH4wxUbuS4-rS8PRpKJ1kRS9w

Thats a good price with postage, you are lucky you found someone who would post outside of the UK. We have found some on there say they post international but if you ask for some countries they wont post there, my partners brother lives in Dubai and he has to ask her to get stuff then post it to him.

There is no problem for e-shops to post international and Bulgaria is part of EU, so no problem to pay via Credit card or PayPal :)

By the way Oximiser shipping cost only ?5 ;D

Cheers,

Svillen