Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SPOOKY

Switch Gear

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Im thinking of putting some high bars on the X like varedero ones for a much more sit up position.I know i can get longer brake lines and have longer cables made,but what about the switch gear can i get them made longer or would i be able to get diffetrent ones but longer with the same fittings maybe varedero ones :confused: any info would be great.

I just re routed mine when I changed the bars the switch gear wires are a little on the short side to make it look really neat but they are not strained

I just re routed mine when I changed the bars the switch gear wires are a little on the short side to make it look really neat but they are not strained

What bars did you use chris coz i want the renthal low not the ultra low like is in your album.Or have you had higher ones on in the past.

I had higher ones before they were Renthal 748, the bars I have on now are as you say lower but they are also 60mm wider

I had higher ones before they were Renthal 748, the bars I have on now are as you say lower but they are also 60mm wider

Ok thanks chris.