Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SPOOKY

Cans

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys im thinking of some after market cans. Would i have to remap the bike.Just cans only with std down pipes.

Hey,you dont need to remap the bike.As long as i know the fuel injected models do the job about fuel mixtures yourself, unless carb engines where you need to re-jet.

If im wrong lets someone disprove me, please ;)

Cheers,

Svillen

You don't have to re-map the bike. As simple a job as old ones off, new ones on.

You don't have to re-map the bike. As simple a job as old ones off, new ones on.

Thanks raeman, seen your x on fleabay sad to see u must be gutted :(

Yeah i'm totally gutted mate!! If somebody came and gave me the full cash straight away, then rode it off and i never saw it again that would be not so hard to deal with. If somebody local near me wants it, and there's a strong possibility that i'll see it regularly, then i won't sell it to them, simple as that and i don't care what the wife or anyone says. Was in the garage looking at it before for nearly an hour and felt like crying. Call me a wuss but i just can't bear for it to go. I might up the price on fleebay to ?3,500 just to completely put people off!!;)

Whatever the outcome, it's gonna get a good blast this weekend, rain or shine!!;D

Good luck with the cans, your choices are plentifull.;D

I was the same when i had to sell my zrx1100 lawson rep but needed the cash.Said id never do that again,so after killing the wife and getting the insurance money i got the x and im keeping this one no matter what.Oh only joking about the wife they never paid out.;D

I was the same when i had to sell my zrx1100 lawson rep but needed the cash.Said id never do that again,so after killing the wife and getting the insurance money i got the x and im keeping this one no matter what.Oh only joking about the wife they never paid out.;D

LOL, nice one:D