Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Carnage

Cans

5 posts in this topic

Im looking to buy a set of carbon cans off ebay :ralph:..they are for a blackbird..will the link pipes fit my x11?:huh:

(or has anyone here got some for sale?:huh:)

Carbon cans for Blackbird do fit X11 I tried a mates BB ones a couple of years ago.

Im looking to buy a set of carbon cans off ebay :ralph:..they are for a blackbird..will the link pipes fit my x11?:huh:

(or has anyone here got some for sale?:huh:)

Sprocket had a set of Quill T3's ( carbon) for sale a couple of weeks ago you could check out if he still has them for sale, if the ebay cans are the ones I think, they are "not for road use" I find that a pain in the ass at MOT time plus that price is probably going to rocket.

Just fiitted my cans i won on ebay ,nice set of black carbons.What a lovely sound really pleased with them.Only had one small problem ,the bloody exhaust lining rings nearly buggered :doh:,but managed to bodge them up ....

got carbon ixil cans on mine sound great.standard pipes seemed to make the bike run hotter and it felt sluggish sometimes.plus cars drivers an other blind tw**s can hear u coming wi noisy pipes...(well sometimes)