Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blueboy

bike parts

13 posts in this topic

HI just got a X11 came without main stand wanting to fit one found one on fleabay at a breakers, to make sure all parts were present I came across BIKEBANDIT.COM a site were they have lots of drawing for honda not the x11 but I have got all details off it for a blackbird to check against the bits that come with the stand hopeful that they both the same

Just go into the DOWNLOADS section above and get the parts fiche!

Well done on getting an x11 :)

Thanks Eddy

just checked against what I got off other site and everything is the same, so I check all the lugs are still on then get the stand as the bike seems to be heavy on side stand and it will made working on the bike safer.

:clapping: Congrats on getting your X11 Brian,what colour is it? Just need some descent weather to go with it. :lol:

Good going, Brian! Been out on a ride yet, in spite of the bad weather? If not, you're in for a treat when it's better! Very happy for you!

HI fellows X11ers the one I get was on fleabay last week, its red with a 4 into 1 s/s mircon ex. seem to be sweet with the last few mots that say its done about 1thou in last 4 years, it showing 26 kthou and is a 99v reg will download some photos soon and hope to made it up to the bash.

Edited by blueboy

Sweet, sounds like a gem! niceone.gif

Get some snaps taken and put them in your gallery!

Who owned it before, is it a members bike?

Hi Brian. I've fitted a full Micron system to my X11. The main stand had to be removed in order for the exhaust to be fitted. This will probably be the reason for it not having one. Still got my stand in the garage somewhere.

If that's the case, you can allways buy a rear paddock stand. They are about £30-£50 now.

Hi have a paddock stand and also an abba stand just wondering if anyone has used the abba on a x11 brian

I have an Abba stand for mine as I don`t have a main stand. It fits where the plastic plugs are for the swingarm spindle, I`ll find the sizes of the adaptors for you. the only problem is if you want to remove the swingarm any time you will need a main stand as the Abba adaptors for that do not work...I tried :(

It's just a 10 minute job to add (weld) a piece of flat bar to stand so that it butts against underside of frame in the up position. Once a bit of black paint is applied, you'll never notice it.

Pete

I have an Abba stand for mine as I don`t have a main stand. It fits where the plastic plugs are for the swingarm spindle, I`ll find the sizes of the adaptors for you. the only problem is if you want to remove the swingarm any time you will need a main stand as the Abba adaptors for that do not work...I tried :(

Hi. I have an abba stand that I use on another bike of mine. Do you still have the correct adaptor size info available as I'm not sure what I should be measuring to get this right?

Cheers

John