Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ryansx

temp in trafic

9 posts in this topic

when i was out on my bike today and i was sitting a traffic light my temp gauge went up to 3/4 of the way and might of got higher if i hadn't of started moving, just want to know if everyone's x11 does this or is there a problem ?

thanks Ryan

Sometimes it even goes into the red if the weather's warm enough! Even starts spitting coolant out of the overflow on occasion esp if you overfill it... don't worry about it too much.

surely that cant be right, im just worried about warping the head or blowning the head gasket, mind you that would tempt me to gas flow the head to get more power

Hi, Don't worry too much about the temp as long as the fan cuts in ok. Used my X11 in Cyprus for several very hot summer months and it ran hot all the time with no probs

My fan cuts in as it nears top runs well

Hi,

The fan will cut in at about that point (listen 4 it...) but it'll maintain ok temperature, even on a hot day, so don't worry, however YOU'LL get hotter as it blows hot air over your gonads etc. :)

br

D.

Hi' date='

The fan will cut in at about that point (listen 4 it...) but it'll maintain ok temperature, even on a hot day, so don't worry, however YOU'LL get hotter as it blows hot air over your gonads etc. :)

br

D.

[/quote'] :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:..hot air over your gonads..... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

mine dus it 2.dunt like being in traffic.gets all hot an bovvered she dus. never gets in the red zone tho.they all do it i think

Hi' date='

br

D.

[/quote']

If it's hot air over your gonads, or even roasted on a hot day, you should trya Suzuki TL1000R!! :o