Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest luisdeiluis

The blink is 2 long blinks followed by 5 shorts blinks from ligt F1.

11 posts in this topic

Dear Guys

Mi bike honda x11 2000, have one problem

The blink is 2 long blinks followed by 5 shorts blinks from ligt F1.

Your help my from solution?

very tahnks

Ciao luigi

Thank you for the explanation!

You won't believe! My mechanic changed it already but it was not the solution. the 25 blink was always there! :eek: :eek: I just saved 180 euros due to the honesty of the mechanic who put the old piece back in place. He suggests to change the distribution chain, but 2 other mech said that (by sound) there is no need to be changed. That's 66% for not changing it. :D Before I make a "poll" between all Roma's mech do you have ANY other solution or the chain is THE way...

Thanks

Luis

Rome

http://www.hondax11.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=180&highlight=knock+sensor

:welcome:

Good luck with it... :) It's your "Knock Sensor" that is faulty or has faulty wiring.

Look here for a picture....

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d0e09b5a2e4e6d9aab1eab3e9fa335cacd84a5082385bae7

Check the wiring to the ECU under the tail-piece. It is likely that one of the wires has broken.

Ok, Please You know the namber piez from honda x11 list part?

Sorry but in italy non very mutch espert it is bikers.

thanks

Check the wiring to the ECU under the tail-piece. It is likely that one of the wires has broken.

Actually someone willnote that the english written changes from post to post: this happens because the good ones are written by me, the other by Luis himself... He did not call me and so posted the quoted message alone... Now I translated the above one and he neted that he did n't need to ask anything. Now he is downstairs checking the ECU and I took possession of his computer writing excuse to you all for his (supposedly) english... :D:P:rolleyes:

Me on behalf of Luis

Ok, Please You know the namber piez from honda x11 list part?

Sorry but in italy non very mutch espert it is bikers.

thanks

I had the same problem. Honda dealer said it would be the wiring as the sensors never fail. Checked it out but wires were fine. Honda quoted me around ?280 for a new one. In the end, paid ?20 for a second hand one, & it solved the problem instantly. What a bargain!!

Good luck with yours'.:confused:

Ok, I resolved it is problem, I put the svitol in electrical contacts of the ECU.

Now it is correctli.

Very tanths from your support

I had the same problem. Honda dealer said it would be the wiring as the sensors never fail. Checked it out but wires were fine. Honda quoted me around ?280 for a new one. In the end, paid ?20 for a second hand one, & it solved the problem instantly. What a bargain!!

Good luck with yours'.:confused:

Iam confused who is the other Me? is Luis not Luis or is there a someone else pretending not to be Luis that has stolen his computer? anyway at least it was a cheap fix due to moisture/bad connection.:BangHead:

iam Luis dei Luis :))

Very thanks...;D

Iam confused who is the other Me? is Luis not Luis or is there a someone else pretending not to be Luis that has stolen his computer? anyway at least it was a cheap fix due to moisture/bad connection.:BangHead: