Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fast_eddy

Another x11 parts supplier.

9 posts in this topic

Front & rear sprockets are considerably cheaper than dave silver!! Cost me ?82.36 from there:(

Nice find tho eddy!!;D

Wow, thanks alot Eddy...

Have a clutch lever winging it's way to me. Just over ?10 which was cheaper than Mr Silver.

Hi just found this shop on the net seems to have a lot ot parts and stuff for x11s its called bitzforbikes don't know how his prices are but lots in one place

Looks pretty good, Eddy. I think I'll be shopping there fora few things, soon, too.

Bitzforbikes is pretty good, too. haven't used them but did some surfing on their site - forgot about them.

Wemoto are quite good Eddy. I used them a while back when i bought my new chain. I was going to get the OE sprockets off them too but Dave Silvers was cheaper for those whereas Wemoto were cheaper for the chain.

Shop around, save a pound! :laugh:

Not just parts for a X11 it`s a French supplier, you can search the microfiche for the parts the number is not displayed unless you pay a subsription you get a price in Euros so at least you have an idea before you order from the dealers. They do nearly all Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha genuine spares and oem parts.

Here is the link for the X11

http://www.bike-parts-honda.com/identification.html?appellation=&type_mine=&modele=cb1100sf&pays=UNITED+KINGDOM&debut_n_moteur=&debut_n_chassis_1=&debut_n_chassis_2=&image.x=65&image.y=12ℑ=submit