Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest djs

Clock face's

6 posts in this topic

Fed up of plum, are they available anywhere else?

Supose you can get a multitude of coloured pens, how shaky is your grip with all those painkillers rattling around inside? seriously i think you would do well to get a new set of faces full stop, enquired with Hi Ho Silver about a new housing for clocks, it is ?43.00 from Honda, that is dirt cheap compared to the ?112 for a nearside radiator shroud/airdam + ?83 for the front shroud. Bejazus i nearly had a siezure, dont even think about a swingarm, right the bugger off the arm will sting you ?900

The pens would only end in tears.....and new faces are still in plum. Not a plum fan. Will do my best not to knacker the swingarm whilst fitting new clock faces. Can't make any promises though!

Hi,

Someone was selling white faces (yes thats faces not faeces) on ebay a while back, but they stick on to the dials (direct on the dials inside, not on the glass!) so they bugger up the plums, so as to speak.

The companies that make those custom faces for various bikes (there are a few) will custom-make a set if you give them the actual faces as patterns, I checked a while back as I hate the soppy plum colour - think it was about 80 quid or something(?) for a one-off.

I might well be prepared to contribute if you decide to get proper ones done... :)

br

D.

Ok, are there any others on the forum that are interested? Bigger numbers equals bigger discount and all that.

I remember it was Clockworx but they seem to have gone kaput(maybe?), but anyway there is this lot.

http://www.redial-uk.co.uk

They will make anything, 29 sobs a go...

-Course one would have to agree a colour scheme... (oh oh...) Black with white markings, red for limits etc??? or... errr...

-D