Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firstborne

Low idle fuel problem?

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!
Couple days ago i was on trip (some aroud 200km), come back home, leave bike in garage - everything works fine. Today when i want to ride motorcykle wont start i mean it was hard without adding throttle. X doesn't respond also on that "knob" what helping on cold start - when i pull it off, bike gonna chokeing and turn off at the end. Screw what is response for setup rpm lower/uper doesn't work to.  Funny thing is that i can drive normaly, bike accelerating smoothly, without chokeing. Problem is only on idle. Ovcourse there is an FI error code, but it blinks endless, when i pull clutch blinking stops and FI light stays, when i let go clutch blinking just turn on endless again. I show problem on video below. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GCNM4G-k1wFEjqEiH21629HxlyxCgWSM/view?usp=sharing

Edited by firstborne

The F1 light should blink in a repeating cycle, with long and short blinks.

You'd have been better off videoing that.

I found something. I disconnected map sensor plug, mesuire voltage on it and it's look about 3.42 V when manual says it has to be 4,75 - 5.25 V, maybe because of that bike have an issue but where i have to seek the problem? Manual ofcourse says ciurcuit, ECM etc. but this problem is in wiring so it's not for me. Whatever i found melted a bit plug in starter relay it can be connected with map sensor or not? One wire in there have same colour, but i forget to check circuit :P