Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MichaelR1974

Fuel consumption

6 posts in this topic

Hello together,

I don´t have a X11 yet. Can anyone tell me, what the average fuel consumption of a X11 is ?

Thank you.

Mikel

Totally depends upon your right hand!

Everything goes what you put in :)

Ok, something like 6,5 to 7,5 / 100km mixed driving with my driving style. I have PCIII and full exhaust and K&N air filter and BB air intakes.

Edited by Maintenanceman

I've seen a lot of claims that the X11 can do 160 miles to the tank, I have never seen this, I do ride quick and on city and motorway I tend to get 110-120 to reserve, on a long run I have seen 135-140 till reserve.

Naked bikes and Honda usually don't give you good returns, but then it could be worse, some of the other brand naked give absolutely dire returns on fuel, my mate touno was lucky to see 80 miles till reserve.

My last tank got 160 miles.

That's with titanium full system 4 into 1, k&n, and no o2 sensor. Not sure if remapped (Jap import)

I usuallyget around 160 fill to light coming on but I put some RED-X injector cleaner in the tank 1/2 the bottle in then the next time I filled up.I got 178miles to the tank will keep a eye in case it was a one off.ps the bike felt smooth and I was not hanging about ( 59.9 on the a road )