Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest fastbandits

restricted x11

5 posts in this topic

Hi I just bought an x11 its clocks are in kms. I been searching the Internet for ways to derestrict them all I can find is a moulded rubber bit in the intake that you can cut out

Hi Nic and welcome,

not sure what you're after. Is it more power or a conversion to MPH?

I thought one of the two intakes was blocked off on some of the euro bikes?

I asked the dealer today he recons its not restricted but im not to sure I got the bike off egay the 1 from northwich j and s its a strang blue I aint seen anywhere else I realy wanted a full power bike ill have to see when I take it to bits lol I read its a seal on the intake rubber. And I want some mph dials is it easy to swop em

The first thing I would do is check the frame letters to find which country it from and what restrictions it may have.Yes I saw the bike last week and thought it was a non standard colour  but did not realise it was a import.If its a euro bike there will be onfo on some of the linked sites but Eddy will be the expert.As for clock you may be able to swap the dial for a MPH one saving a fair bit of cash there used to  N ADVERT ON FLEA BAY FOR DIALS AT ABOUT £15 EACH.

Edited by blueboy