Guest safetime

X11 was made in which country?

24 posts in this topic

Hi,

The other question is...

X11 was made in which country?

There could be two kinds of X11, one is for domestic in Japan and other is for export (full power for Europe, North America).

As I heard, from 2000, X11 was made in Honda Swiss, not Honda Japan.

If the X11 which I am importing now from UK was made in Swiss (or one of countries in Europe), I could have a benefit(no import duties) of FTA between Europe and Korea.

However, I am not able to check it since I don't have any document on it yet.

I think the information could be written in VIN label (frame and swing arm).

Could you anyone check this when you are available?

Thank you.

Edited by safetime

Does anyone here know how you could find out this. I wouldn't know where to start with this question :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Looked  but could not find what he is looking for Paul..

Hmm, google gave me this and some others when i searched "Honda vin decoder"

http://www.magneticdrainplug.com/Tech_Links/Rebel_VIN.html

Mine was made in Japan (JH2) in Hamamatsu factory (M)

I thought they were all made in Japan :huh:

Well done Henri, mines made in Japan.

I think all the British models will be made in Japan as they are Right Hand Drive like us :biggrin3d:

I think all the British models will be made in Japan as they are Right Hand Drive like us :biggrin3d:

:dielaughing:

Do you mean pardon :lecture:

Plus all British models have air con.

Ken mine uk spec and came with no air com but the optional extra of the blow heater and the very useful auto umbrella that opens on first sign of rain.I did think about having the auto skis retro-fitted but thought the price a bit high in times of global warming.

Ken mine uk spec and came with no air com but the optional extra of the blow heater and the very useful auto umbrella that opens on first sign of rain.I did think about having the auto skis retro-fitted but thought the price a bit high in times of global warming.

The auto ski's retro are only available for the Scandinavian market surely!!!

Don't worry we will ask Henri he will know!!!!  :topic:  ^_^

Those ski`s are so old fashion thing that nobody uses them, we have automatically out coming spikes in our tires, just flip of a switch and they come out....

Btw, does UK spec bikes have right hand throttle and left foot gears?

Yes unless we engage reverse gear for the J turn

Didn't you get Automatics Henri ?

Those ski`s are so old fashion thing that nobody uses them, we have automatically out coming spikes in our tires, just flip of a switch and they come out....

Btw, does UK spec bikes have right hand throttle and left foot gears?

And there's me thinking Q was MI5 When all along he has been working for General Mannerheim (spelling again Henri) :unsure2::ph34r2:

Years ago I rode a Bennelli and the gears/brakes were opposite to my 400 super dream....................Closest I came to killing myself!

x11r, semi auto....

Paulus, Mannerheim is right.

Btw, somebody made a movie what was telling about our Mannerheim, and the actor who was playing him... was black.

That was quite (how to say diplomatically) annoying.... 

Imagine that somebody makes movie about your Queen and the actor would be black... No way i think.

Edited by Maintenanceman

Eh?

Mannerheim black.............................in Finland.......................in WW2 :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing: :dielaughing:

It was kind a "modern version of Mannerheim"  fu*k.

A bit like having black actors playing knights of the round table in the BBC series Merlin.................

A bit like having black actors playing knights of the round table in the BBC series Merlin.................

Yep that's the one!

or better still................The London Olympics opening ceremony with the industrial revolution with a black guy in 1800's London with a very nice suit and top hat smoking a cigar!

erm HELLO. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I wouldn't be surprised if history books for the sake of multiculturalism are re written :exclaim2: