imaginationman2003

upper rad hose

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any other hose that can be used as upper rad hose b part no 19506mcc601 or where i can get one tried honda given date of 3rd may also tried dave silver ect to all say same date and has to come from japan

You could look at the Samco option or ring breakers to see if they have not cut thru hoses as they do,looking at drawings upper hose seem to be in a few parts which is the one thats gone.Bryps lings honda are quoting 3 days

Edited by blueboy

IF the hoses are the same on the Blackbird which I think they are................try John Jaws parts..........If he hasn't got one he will put you onto someone that has!

Just let him no it's for the X11 as he will assume it's for the BB

Unfortunately not same as bb . Its upper hose b on lings parts fisch spoke to them fri have orderded one but again back order from japan 3 may . Its the little hose behind the frame top right as you sit on the bike .tried loads of places most say three days till you try to buy it then it jumps .bloke at lings said none in uk or eu .

Will try monday fingers crossed. do you know if they carry stock as it seem lots of places list it when you go to order it says on back order from japan may 3 earliest delivery date

I have never used them I just did some surfing for you and came up with this site. I hope they do have it in for you David

I read your post re this part and it does seem a bit grim

As Bry said you might want to find any one of the breakers selling X11 parts on fleabay then sending an email to them