Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest phpbiker

Remote Fuel Tank For T-Body Balancing And Troubleshooting

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any recommendations for fittings needed to make a remote fuel tank to balance the throttle bodies and do some trouble shooting?

Best way to approach it with the feed and return?

Cheers.

You cant as you need a fuel pump , just prop the tank up on bits of wood

I wonder if I can make an extended fuel line to run the tank hung of to the side .. something like that .. have to put a bit of creative engineering into this ..

yes you could extend the fuel lines but you would have to extend the wiring also.or if you can get a plug and socket to suit fuel pump you could made a plug-in extension and get some fuel line with a inline tap 2 male ends.

I'm nearly there.. ordered spare fuel line, which will be cut .. extended and re-joined with high pressure fittings .. also made male female ..fuel pump wiring extension and push in extension for fuel return ..

just waiting for main fuel line spare part to arrive ..

I did mine with everything standard !

I want to be able to really get in there mate .. hear what's going on .. as well ..

Why don't you stop messing with it and just ride it in all this lovely weather?

Its in bits mate. I wouldn't enjoy it unless it was perfect ..

Summer will be gone MATE !

Its OK .. Its back together now .. .running mint .. 02 bypass, Bird headers standard cans.. lots lots more punch in the top end .. 3rd and forth seriously spectacular now ..

Can'y believe they didn't make them like this!

Dyno??

Jake you must be a perfectionist and here's a definition of one..".Perfectionists have also been described as those who strain compulsively and unceasingly toward unobtainable goals, and who measure their self-worth with their productivity and accomplishment. Pressuring oneself to achieve such unrealistic goals inevitably sets the individual up for disappointment. Perfectionists tend to be harsh critics of themselves when they do not meet the standards they set for themselves". I'm not knocking you Jake but my younger son is a bit of a perfectionist and I've seen the aggro he goes through when things are not quite to his liking but also have seen his highs when things are perfect to him. :biggrin: I agree with Eddy, just ride the thing before the summer comes to an abrupt end but that's easier said then done innit. :thumbsup2:

Well, all that other sh_t is sorted Ken, but now the f_cking charging system's packed in. Fear Stator .. Hopefully a Jaws one will fit.