Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Bonnis

No oil/FI lights

5 posts in this topic

Hi

I have changed my rear body frame and speedometer. Just after the change, the fuel pump did not start either, but after refitting the electrical system + battery, the pump finally woke up to life. However, I still miss the FI and oil indicators when I turn the ignition on.

Does anyone of you know where to start? Any known issues?

Thanks in advance

Bjørnar

You'll have to check all of the connectors that you've disturbed whilst fitting the new sub-frame and clocks.

Also check the thin wires and the plugs going to the ECU under the tail-piece.

If you become a benefactor by making a donation you can download the manual , that has the full wiring diagram

I already have that diagram. I think I found it on this site.

I have disconnected the oil sensor and tried to clean it. Still not working. I can't find any similarities to the FI and oil light, others than they are right next to each other on the clocks. Weird that they both has stopped working.

I have discovered that there's a 3-pin black connector coming from the tail unit, that I have nowhere to connect. It is located with those going to the signal and tail lights.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about, or have any idea where it should? I can't seem to find it on the diagram either.