Guest philiplolc

Engine sputtering after 2mth layup with old fuel

31 posts in this topic

Well, it's a result if you are happy and that's all that matters :)

Bike looks great and those cans sound the bollox!

I like the look and sound of those exhausts Philip,any difference in performance?

cans look and sound Ace!-nice one, thanks for sharing ;)

Sounds great!

I quite like those cans aswell. Not sure if they would be legal in the UK though. Sounds like they have no baffles in them. Do look and sound good though.

Glad it's fixed for you now Philip. :)

Nice that its ok now.

What undertray is that? My Ermax looks too "heavy".

About those Chinese DanMoto GP pipes, got mine friday, came here, maybe in eight days from China, ok customs stopped them and i had to pay custom fee and taxes. Installed them yesterday, took some photos about it and i will make story about it and about how "plug and play" that thing is....

thanks guys.. mech took more than a month.. and it was 700 pounds to fix.. damn if that's not a little on the expensive side..

oh well.. its done.. just glad to have my baby back.. :)

kenko, it feels more powerful when i rip it, but can't really tell, have not rode it much as its been raining last couple days..

raeman, no way these pipes are legal anywhere.. at slow speeds the pipes are blardy loud but low rumbling.. that youtube video can't tell how loud it is, not doing it justice.. :)

when i start the bike at my house in the afternoon, i'm afraid i might piss off my neighbours..

at the traffic lights i turn off the engine.. i feel bad for the cars around me.. that's how loud it is.. haha

i'm considering selling it off now, or putting in some custom baffles..

maintenanceman, my brandless trays from flea bay, some portuguese seller couple years back for 40 pounds.. can't find it now..

and you're right about that plug and play, the cans hangers were too big, had to custom cut those things to fit.. but link pipes to headers and cans were a good fit though..