Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
osman

turbo?

4 posts in this topic

hi,wondering if anyone has gone down the path of more speed?i could do with info.dyno jetting,remapping,,exhaust cans,sprockets teeth,turbos.?

If you want speed: a blackbird (or so many others) is much better.

Most people who get an x11 buy it for other reasons I think, a super fast bike with only 5 speeds seems kinda weird.

I'm sure there are people who did all this, but I doubt very much if they really needed the extra power.

I don't know if a turbo is even any good on a motorcyle, except for a drag race, imagine your turbo kicks in when you're flat in a corner...

If you want a crazy and probably cheaper alternative to all that stuff: NOS.  And if you have the guts to use it: respect!

On 2/29/2020 at 19:54, Space said:

If you want speed: a blackbird (or so many others) is much better.

Most people who get an x11 buy it for other reasons I think, a super fast bike with only 5 speeds seems kinda weird.

I'm sure there are people who did all this, but I doubt very much if they really needed the extra power.

I don't know if a turbo is even any good on a motorcycle, except for a drag race, imagine your turbo kicks in when you're flat in a corner...

If you want a crazy and probably cheaper alternative to all that stuff: NOS.  And if you have the guts to use it: respect!

My feelings exactly but you have put it so much better than I could have,

But best of luck osman with whatever you fancy doing

1 person likes this

ditto