Guest DubX11

Damaged Swingarm

37 posts in this topic

Anyone got a good set of oem cans for the x lying around?

Have you got Standard X11 cans? Or are they modded Blackbird Ones?

Bike had bos cans, I suspect for the blackbird, I bought some blackbird cans but can't get either too give enough clearance. So looking for some oem x11 cans.

Well I just happen to have a spare set of the standard X11 Stainless Steel original cans! And I will be across in Carrick on Shannon next Tuesday/Wednesday.

Thats great Andy, would just need to figure out how to get them to me. I'm in portarlington, Laois. I could arrange a courier to pick them up and use paypal to pay you for them. Lets know what you want for them and if your willing to bring them over and we can sort something out.

Also are they in good condition, im a bit of a prima donna when it comes to me bikes...

Cheers. Mark.

Edited by DubX11

Will photograph them for you to see them on Friday.

I just checked Autoroute and your only 80 miles from Carrick on Shannon, I could drive down on the afternoon of the16th with them, if you need to see them first hand, would save on the cost of a courier!.

As to value I know what the cost of new replacements would be, but pm me with a reasonable offer for them.

Regards AndyX11

Andy, not looking to spend too much. I know what theyre worth Lying unused in the back of the garage..;). I gave 50euro for the blackbird cans so don't want to spend too much more. Anyway let's know what price you've in mind. Cheers.

They are worth more than that to me to keep them as spares in my garage, just in case I ever need them!

They are worth more than that

How much is that, I didn't make an offer but mentioned what I got the Baird cans for. I usually wait for the seller to name a price unless I'm on eBay of course.

"I gave 50euro for the blackbird cans so don't want to spend too much more" read to me what you expected to pay.

As a complete spare original set "just in case" I needed them, hence why they were kept in the back of my garage; to me they are worth £150 (186euros) if your still interested I have taken photos.

These negotiations need to be in a PM.

Nah was just trying to get a price on the cans. That is a good price but the big R has us all looking for bargains. For the last 10 years bikes have been cheaper in the uk and I've imported about 30, but the recession has hit hard over here and bike prices have gone through the floor. Theres lads coming over in vans from the uk now taking 3 or 4 bikes at a time. Not sure its going to get better any time soon.

Welll enough of that. Cheers for the offer but will have to try make the ones I have fit. Might get some p clamps and see how they fit.

Sorry Ed if I broke any forum rules. Cheers.

Edited by DubX11